we leave for arkansas tue am

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

Reaction score
packing under way-- fresh synthetic oil and filter for the explorer. also a new serpentine belt.

we just filled 3 half gallons of wine-- concord red--peach-- blackberry.

we made 3-750ml bottles of brandy/ hazelnut--orange and something called italiano.

smiley36.gif
we are trying to decide if we should bring clothes and some food too. lol
http://deejaysworld.net/deejayssmokepit/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1239245610

Have fun on the trip and even more when you get there Scotty. I hope some of the others bring wine. That little bit won't get the whole crowd very happy! But then again with all the food everyone brings, you won't be able to drink much anyways.

smiley36.gif

I think you should bring clothes unless you plan on going to a nudist resort... LOL
smiley2.gif

appleman said:
Have fun on the trip and even more when you get there Scotty. I hope some of the others bring wine. That little bit won't get the whole crowd very happy! But then again with all the food everyone brings, you won't be able to drink much anyways.

There are other unmentionable beverages in transport also. BTW some folks are bringing beer.

tepe said:
smiley36.gif

I think you should bring clothes unless you plan on going to a nudist resort... LOL
smiley2.gif

i would need a girdle and a face lift in adition to a few clothespins
smiley36.gif

Looking forward to it scotty..Hell, i'll wear my spandex and cowboy boots iffen ya want me to
smiley36.gif

scotty said:
appleman said:

There are other unmentionable beverages in transport also. BTW some folks are bringing beer.

I can't quite grasp the concept of bootlegging to Arkansas :) From it yes......

yes waldo look country-- just remember that im the only city sliker in the whole bunch
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back