We have options

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

Reaction score
You should send a bottle out to everyone for a tasting...
smiley2.gif

Scotty if you would like to post your pictures here instead of the URL link. Copy and paste the IMG code just like you are doing with the URL link. I use photobucket too and it works great.

PolishWineP said:
You should send a bottle out to everyone for a tasting...
smiley2.gif

You are a most gracious friend for offering your services.
smiley36.gif

About posting pictures.
I use the icon above and insert the link. Then I either get an error message or it takes forever to upload so i just post the link. I have cable modem on this end.
I would appreciate any tips if I am doing it incorrectly.

Ok Scotty. Didn't know you were having error problems with it. The way you are doing it works fine.

I use Photobucket too...I just high-light the bottom box under your photo for image...right click it...choose'copy'...then go back to the FVW Post your preparing and just right click andchoose 'paste'...works everytime....You can add as many photos as you want.

I think my hard drive drive needs attention, It will get
erased , reformatted and browser etc re installed next weekend. I have noticed other things slowing down also. My mind especially
smiley5.gif

Thanks for the feedback
smiley1.gif

scotty said:
erased , reformatted and browser etc re installed next weekend. I have noticed other things slowing down also. My mind especially
smiley5.gif
Huh?
smiley5.gif
I wish my brain could be erased, reformatted and reinstalled with updates!
smiley36.gif

PolishWineP said:
scotty said:
smiley5.gif
Huh?
smiley5.gif
I wish my brain could be erased, reformatted and reinstalled with updates!
smiley36.gif

What makes you think that you are the only one whose brain needs attention Herman
smiley5.gif
smiley36.gif

Edited by: scotty

Latest posts

Back