We had nothing to do today

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice tour Scotty. Lots of stuff to see there. How's the wine? In that one picture before it finished loading I said, Dang Scotty is tall or else he is standing on something
smiley36.gif
like stairs
smiley4.gif
. Thanks again for the tour.

our home made wines are better. They had one dry red made from "hybrids" ????? It tasted like a merlot. Miss rocky tried some whites and said they were too weak and did not have much taste. I only tried the red.
i tried to get someone to let me into the lab to chat with the chemist but that was a no no.

it was fun though. They have a special wine festival once a month. We will hit that soon and they have a " grape stomp" twice a year. Next one is this summer. I guess we will have some nice pictures if we get to that one.

I enjoyed the sparkling wine. They call it "Pink Crescendo". It tastes just like Asti Spamonte (Martini and Rossi). Their Southern White and Southern Red are their best sellers. They serve the red chilled because it is considered a dessert wine. They have 10 wines in all. My favorite was the "Sunblush" made from the muscadine grapes...a delicate pink hue, flavorful, nice bouquet, light bodied and refreshing.

BTW, Scotty didn't try all the others, just the dry red. I tried them all. Good thing he was driving.
smiley9.gif
Edited by: Miss Rocky

Miss Rocky,Thanks for keeping up your end,

Scotty, YOu should have known better
smiley2.gif
and had a designated driver so you could try all of the wines. I mean after all it is your responsability to the forum to keep us informed of the wines at each Winery you visit...didnt you read the fine print whenyou joined
smiley36.gif

Really though awesome pics and keep it up I love your posts!!

Trigham said:
Miss Rocky,Thanks for keeping up your end,

Scotty, YOu should have known better
smiley2.gif
and had a designated driver so you could try all of the wines. I mean after all it is your responsability to the forum to keep us informed of the wines at each Winery you visit...didnt you read the fine print whenyou joined
smiley36.gif

Really though awesome pics and keep it up I love your posts!!

smiley1.gif

Waldo said:
Great pics scotty...Thanks for sharing them

waldo, when i go to a place like this it reminds me of you folks that have the land and did the necessary work to actually have vines and any other crop for that mater.

Latest posts

Back