Washing your hair in the shower

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammyk

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Don't wash your hair in the shower! ~ Shampoo Warning.

It's so good to finally get a health warning that is useful! IT INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO, WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU SHOWER WITH IT…WARNING TO US ALL! I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner! I use shampoo in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, "FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME." No wonder I have been gaining weight!

Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn dish soap instead. Its label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE." Problem solved! If I don't answer the phone I'll be in the shower![/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[font=&quot]don't wash your hair in the shower! ~ shampoo warning.

It's so good to finally get a health warning that is useful! It involves the shampoo, when it runs down your body when you shower with it…warning to us all! I don't know why i didn't figure this out sooner! I use shampoo in the shower! When i wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, "for extra body and volume." no wonder i have been gaining weight!

Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and i am going to start showering with dawn dish soap instead. Its label reads, "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove." problem solved! If i don't answer the phone i'll be in the shower![/font][font=&quot] [/font]

:) :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back