Walter :"AKA" (Waldo) James

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Now here is a mug only a Mother could love
smiley36.gif

waldoinjail.jpg

I participated in a MDA fundraiser that was a hoot. They came to work and arrested me, carried me off to a makeshift jail at a local reataurant. We had had our bail amount set previously of which mine had been set at $1,300.00. I ended up raising a total of $1,808.00 which got me some neat prizes. A football autographed by the Arkansas Twisters Arena Football team, A dinner cruise on the Riverboat Queen which operates on the Arkansas River out of Little Rock and a chance for other prizes yet to be announced.

I warned you maybe it was the Revenuers who got yer little black recipe book! They know you have gotten too good at this wine making thing!
smiley36.gif

Great job with the fundraiser!

Waldo, Please do not take offense, but seeing your pic and the topic of revenuers and jailmakes me think of Uncle Jesse on the old show, Dukes of Hazzard. Pretty cool that you participated in the fake arrest to raise money forMDA. If all jails were at a restaurant withlow bails and the potential for prizes, most people would want to be arrested.
smiley14.gif
Leelanau (newbie)

leelanau said:
Waldo, Please do not take offense, but seeing your pic and the topic of revenuers and jail makes me think of Uncle Jesse on the old show, Dukes of Hazzard.  Pretty cool that you participated in the fake arrest to raise money for MDA.  If all jails were at a restaurant with low bails and the potential for prizes, most people would want to be arrested. 
smiley14.gif
  Leelanau (newbie) 

I too have often thought that Waldo looks like Uncle Jesse....
smiley36.gif

Great job Waldo, you should be proud....
Saw on a Post on this Forum, possibly made by Dean awhile back, that he had labeled a Welch's wine 'Prison Wine'....maybe this photo could be used on a label of some sort.......
smiley4.gif

Waldo,

Where is Otis, Andy, Barney and Aunt Bee? Looks like the Mayberry jail with the picture on the wall...lol

Ramona

rgecaprock said:
Waldo,

Where is Otis, Andy, Barney and Aunt Bee? Looks like the Mayberry jail with the picture on the wall...lol

Ramona

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
The wuz a there sumwhere Ramona..It was really a lot of fun and definately for a good caise

Waldo,

Were they planning on keeping you there for a while? Looks like a weeks worth of "strips" in the background!

All pun aside, what a great cause and I applaud you for your participation! Bravo!
smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back