Waldo sends his greetings!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
I've been in touch with Waldo and he asked that I send his greetings out to all of you.(Is this what the younger folks refer to as a shout out to all their peeps?) Things are going well on his end and he's looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, including the forum, soon.

His niece has been going through chemo
smiley34.gif
and is almost done!
smiley32.gif
Let's hear it for being almost done!

I certainly have missed Waldo and his wit and wisdom.I'll be glad when he is able to return.

Sending good thoughts to Waldo's neice!
smiley31.gif

I too have really missed our friend Waldo andour thoughts and prayersgo out to your niece and also to you for your obvious dedication to helping her get through this rough time.

You are a good man my friend!
smiley32.gif

I got word yesterday evening that they had to take nikki to the hospital because she is developing blood clots in her arm and back. Keep the prayers going folks !!!!

ABSOLUTELY! Sending out prayers for Nikki!Prayers for physical, mental, and spiritual strength, and complete healing for her body!
smiley27.gif

Thanks All..Nikki was released from the hospital today and will be going for some additional tests later this week and then back to the Cancer Treatment center of America in Tulsa on Sunday where she will undergo more intgensive chemo treatments next week.

Latest posts

Back