Valley Brew Batches

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for these wine racks and room chiller to find a new home....if you are local and interested please PM me.

Dang..I sure wis I was close Masta..How the heck are you doing these days buddy..what are you doing now? Sure miss you and your expertiseon here

Can you list what available or take a picture cause I run another wine forum in which I can post this for you! Pics and prices would surely help them and you so you dont get 1,0000 emails. Good to hear from you again there buddy, wish it was under better circumstance though!

I will send you a list of details Wade with some pics...Thanks!

Waldo....I do miss you and all the Gang here and things could be better but we are surviving and keeping busy with much to do.
smiley31.gif

Today I am breaking out the smoker I bought last year and cooking upsome ribs. Put together a new rib rub last night using my Mojjo Spiceas a base and this will be a test to see how it comes out.

I will take some pics and post.....get your bib ready Waldo cause you will be a sloberrin!!
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back