• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vacuum pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Im selling my vacuum pump for $100. Id really like to sell it locally and not ship it but after a few days if it doesnt sell Ill consider shipping it. PM me if interested. Below is a pic of it.

Copy of pump set up.jpg

Forgot to mention (dumb arse) that this comes eith a whole house filter canister that csn be mounted and I believe I have 2 filters also gor it ehich are tge good ones. If someone wants to make a slightly lower offer on this Ill come down a little.

I have this same type of pump that I got from Wade a couple of years ago and it is excellent. This is a good offer, someone should grab it - you won't regret it!

Hi Wade, I'm interested and am local to you - Southbury. I'll shoot you a quick PM.

Bill

Wade's a good guy to deal with. Someone is going to get a heck of a deal. I think Wade may be more interested in Fishing than wine making these days...LOL

I bought a pump from Wade and it was the best investment I every made.

Just wondering if you closed the sale or if you still have it available? If you still have it, I'm interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back