Um, yep!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a tatt. But most of the ink I've seen lately is disgusting. And don't get me started on the piercings.

I was 12 when my dad and his best friend were discussing the neighbor kids first piercing with the neighbor kid. (Neighbor kid was a dude about 4 years older than me.)

When he walked off, dad looked at me and said "you ever come home with a piercing and me and you are gonna fight." And Mr. Kenny pulled out a 12 inch long boot knife and said "yeah little buddy, and then I'm gonna cut it off."

Dad looks at him and says "the earring?"

Kenny says "Nope. The ear."

....I will never get a piercing. Ever.

My favs are the 20-somethings with the plastic inserts in the war lobes to make these dime- or quarter-sized holes. Now that is gonna look attractive at 80! Plus, it's a GREAT way to get yourself an executive-level career. :)

I tell young people whenever I can, if you MUST get a tat, get that bad boy somewhere it is easy to cover up with fabric.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/29/tattoo-removal-rises_n_1553125.html

I have one>>>lsu logo from football days.
Saw a young girl the other day in the grocery store.
Tats from her arms to her ankles....and she thought it beautiful
I thought it was ugly....wonder what it will look like after 30 years.

I have about 7 tattoos. There are fun to collect. All of them can be covered quite easily, if the need arises. Since I work from home writing software, it doesn't arise very often. But it can. Used to all the time when I went out to the local Air Force Base for my job.

I don't understand the sleeves of tattoos or neck ones at all. Oh well, each to their own. Oh and I have my ears pierced. Just one very tiny hole. Not going the whole stretched look.

I have about 7 tattoos. There are fun to collect. All of them can be covered quite easily, if the need arises. Since I work from home writing software, it doesn't arise very often. But it can. Used to all the time when I went out to the local Air Force Base for my job.

I don't understand the sleeves of tattoos or neck ones at all. Oh well, each to their own. Oh and I have my ears pierced. Just one very tiny hole. Not going the whole stretched look.

I don't mind a "Remember – left is right!" ear piercing. But those dime-sized stretched holes at 80? Yikes! Yer 2-year-old grandson's gonna put his finger through one and pull it right out.

:)

dad looked at me and said "you ever come home with a piercing and me and you are gonna fight." And Mr. Kenny pulled out a 12 inch long boot knife and said "yeah little buddy, and then I'm gonna cut it off."

Dad looks at him and says "the earring?"

Kenny says "Nope. The ear."

....I will never get a piercing. Ever.

Proof that it doesn't take a village to raise a kid, just a dad! And/or a mom of course.

Back