The F.N.G

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi to all!! New to the site, so here is a little bit about me. I am from Minnesota, am a auto technician of 12 years. Yes, a car fixer! I dabble in many things i.e. son, wife, golf, fishing, hunting, building, music from jazz to scandinavian death metal, and blah blah blah, and one of my newest ventures, wine making and home brewing. I love to drink, and yes I am an alchoholic to most. Anyway , I have become disgusted with paying for junk watered down, tasteless beverages, and decided it was time to do my own. I started in September of 2012 with a couple of failed wine attempts, and ended up with more vinegar than i knew what to do with. I had my first successful batch and was hooked. After experimentation and some help from books, all attempts have produced the goods. Some good and some okay. Anywho, I figure what the hell, I should get connected with others that do this beside the wierdos in the hobby shop that sell airplanes and beverage supplies. So CHEERS to all!!

Welcome, you will fit right in here. So would your friends at the hobby shop, if they would like to join, model airplanes and all. Model airplanery and winemaking really complement each other like white wine and fish.

Joe

Hi refinedmechaninc,

Welcome to winemakingtalk.

When do we get to hear some jokes from the "funny new guy"?

Back