Thanksgiving Travel

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Delays... my stepdaughter is flying in from Minneapolis tonight, originally scheduled for 6:15 arrival at LAX. Weather is not bad there but her flight has been delayed to a 12:15 am arrival here. Guess we'll just plan on heading up to the cabin a little later Wed. than planned. She'll still be here in plenty of time and I guess I'll add that to the "Thankful for" list.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, be safe, share some food and wine with family and friends and make the best you can of what you have.

from all the Kraffty's

Thanks for the well wishes Kraffty, enjoy your time with family. Our son is home from college for the first time since August. Man is it great to see him. Hope all are safe this upcoming Holiday.

Thanks Kraffty for the post. My son is home for the first time in five years for Thanksgiving and Christmas, my daughter is driving I from Indiana tomorrow afternoon. I am very excited for Thanksgiving this year!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be safe!
:thg

Back