steam juicer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corn field

Reaction score
I just got a Mehu- Liisa steam juicer off craigs list for$50. It has been used only 1 time. The lady got it to make juice for jelly making then realized she could get jelly at Wal Mart cheaper than she could make it, and with a lot les work. Will be jusing all the fruit that is taking up a lot of space in the deep freeze next week.

Appleman
I had another heart episode late this summer while picking wild rasberries and dewberries. Dr. said I had to slow down and have less stres in my life. So I sold the winery and am now back to doing it as a hobby. Actually I am enjoying wine making a lot more now without the worry of next years inventory. I guess at 71 it is time to slow down.

I hope you continue to do a bit better. Yes, keep the stress down and enjoy what you do. We all have to slow down at some point.

Good find on the steam juicer......PWP said it is one of the best pieces of wine equipment that I have brought into the house....I'm sure you will love it..

Back