St. James Winery (St. James, MO)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really just need to convince my wife that we need more carboys....lol. I really only have enough to do 12 gallons at one time (without having to bottle a couple of kits prematurely). What would be the minimum that i could do without being too inconvenient for everyone else?

Jon, for those people who can't make it to the winery, you could drop off their juice at the store. I can use the liquor stores walk in cooler to keep some juice for a short time.

Yeah. But honestly I would rather have everybody meet at the winery and take care of everything there.

I would be interested if there is still room. However, it sounds like they don't give much notice. I would have a hard time getting there weekdays during the day. I'm about 1:45 from St James.

I will get 1-2 days notice and more than likely it will be during the week.

It is not as busy there during the week as it is on the weekends..

Jon, thanks for the invite quite a place in the middle of Missouri.

St James #1.jpg

St James #2.jpg

St James #3.jpg

Not a problem - it was nice to meet all of you!!!

And a special thanks for all who pitched in with me. If not for you all I would not have been able to do this!!

I will probably do the same thing again next year...

Last edited:
Not a problem - it was nice to meet all of you!!!

And a special thanks for all who pitched in with me. If not for you all I would not have been able to do this!!

I will probably do the same thing again next year...

We also enjoyed meeting everyone! You guys laughed at my duct taped brute trash can/lid, but I'd like for you to know that I didn't lose any juice on the way home. Keep me on the list for next year. :b

We also enjoyed meeting everyone! You guys laughed at my duct taped brute trash can/lid, but I'd like for you to know that I didn't lose any juice on the way home. Keep me on the list for next year. :b

I wish i would have done that last year - i had some slosh out during the commute home.

I got a 55 gallon drum this year to avoid that issue.

I will definitely let you know when next year rolls around..

Back