Spell Checker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
To use the spell checker
post_button_spell_check.gif
with Internet Explorer you need to download iespell

http://www.iespell.com/

dunte now cents i canit spel

I really am a poor speller but over the past few years I have gotton a bit better.

IESpell is a great plug-in if you use Internet Explorer. I have used it since it first came out. I am the worst speller there is. I wish they would make a version for Firefox. I don't care for their spell check plug-in.

Smurfe

I use ieSpell check...wish I could remember to use it all the time...it's the proper grammar that's tough...

Is there an add-on for Outlook Express Email...my ieSpell check doesn't work on that one....

They do have a version for Fire fox. I just installed it using Netscape browser!

To bad i still didnt use it as I had to edit this post!

Edited by: wade

In most Microsoft programs ifyou hit F7it will bring up spell check.

Also, if you remove ieSpell Check it may also remove your library for other Microsoft programs. Learned this the hard way...

wade said:
They do have a version for Fire fox. I just installed it using Netscape browser!
To bad i still didnt use it as I had to edit this post!

What was it called? I had tried a spell check for Firefox but it wasn't a very good add in. I will look again if they have anything new and better out there.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

The google search bar that is installable for both firefox and IE includes a spell check function too.

Latest posts

Back