Something to go with the red wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waldo said:
Them sausages look mighty good scotty...

We tried to make home made hot dogs but he mix was too soft to pass through the small stuffing tube. The mix slipped passed the auger when any back pressure was present. We switched to a larger tube and larger casings((thus we would have knockwurst instead of hot dogs)) They taste awfull. The recipe leaves us with a grainy and not very tatsy result.

The wine coolers that we made from our raspberry wine were enjoyable though.

Indeed Scotty, I

like the look of those, perhaps I will have to come on a road trip on my bike to visit you and help u with those!!
20070701_083901_yummy.jpg

Trigham said:
Indeed Scotty, I

like the look of those, perhaps I will have to come on a road trip on my bike to visit you and help u with those!!
So come on down. What do you ride??? If you come without a bike I have a couple of extra ones you can ride .

They are bigger sausages that are very spicy and have crushed red pepper in them, also called Flamingo hots or Red Hots.

Something to go with red wine, I mix mine with Cranberry juice, I can get it down that way.....lol.....my son called one day and said the Red Zinfandel I made was the best wine yet so I opened a bottle, it's disgusting, tastes like dirt to me!! But I saved it with some cranberry juice, thanks Ocean Spray!!
smiley29.gif

AAASTINKIE said:
Something to go with red wine, I mix mine with Cranberry juice, I can get it down that way.....lol.....my son called one day and said the Red Zinfandel I made was the best wine yet so I opened a bottle, it's disgusting, tastes like dirt to me!! But I saved it with some cranberry juice, thanks Ocean Spray!!
smiley29.gif

Its not you fault that you live in Maine
smiley36.gif

[/QUOTE]
So come on down. What do you ride??? If you come without a bike I have a couple of extra ones you can ride .[/QUOTE]

Scotty,

You saw my Harley in the post with my big fish remember, The 71FXE !

Trigham

REMEMBER? Scotty is a member of the over 50 gang here. We can't remember what we had for lunch today! Oh I forgot. It isn't lunch time yet!
smiley5.gif

appleman said:
REMEMBER? Scotty is a member of the over 50 gang here. We can't remember what we had for lunch today! Oh I forgot. It isn't lunch time yet!
smiley5.gif
I had sausage and eggs for lunch. Then i had a sausage sandwich for lunch.
Then i went out for sashimi for lunch.
Loss of memory has its advantages peachman---grapeman--watermellon man-- I know its not appleman!!! I think?????

Trigham said:
So come on down. What do you ride??? If you come without a bike I have a couple of extra ones you can ride .[/QUOTE]

Scotty,

You saw my Harley in the post with my big fish remember, The 71FXE !

Trigham[/QUOTE]
Are you riding or traileringthe Harley down???

Latest posts

Back