Soldiers Lined Up

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lodi Wino

Reaction score
First Run - very small one at that (3 Cases)

2006 Zin (95% Zin - 3% Syrah - 2% Petite Sirah)
.73 TA
3.73 PH
% Alc. Sufficient
Stavin Cubes - to equal 45% New Oak (French 2/3 and American 1/3)
20070616_114819_Bottling_2006.jpg

It must be nice to make wine from your own grapes like that....and all the great ones at that....

Would love to see a close up of your label...it looks nice and simple and very professional.

Thanks for the kind comments. I'll see if I can get a better pic of my label. I'm not sure if this constitutes 'spam' - so George you can delete if you like. I used a company called winelabel.com They did a great job and they did an etched 1.5L bottle for me - all very good quality at a surprisingly good price...

Your "soldiers" are very impressive. As to the labels, that is not my strong suit. I furnish acceptable labels, but to do them professionally takes a investment in equipment and time that I do not want to make. I am happy doing what I do best, provide the best products and service to home wine makers to make them HAPPY!

George - thanks again for this site. It has been a great resource and all of the products I've purchased have been top notch. My neighbor who is in the printing industry onvery large scale - his local office here just purchased the equipment to run top quality commercial labels in smaller runs and a reasonable (he says) price.

Latest posts

Back