Since i make mistakes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't see any bottle conditioning, % alcohol,smell,how it lookstasteing/cost. looks very complete to me, good job.

Tomy said:
Didn't see any bottle conditioning, % alcohol,smell,how it lookstasteing/cost. looks very complete to me, good job.

Bottle conditioning????

Do you mean sanitizing???

If so it is an un written rule to sanitize everything before and every time it is used.
% alcohol. Do you havethe meansof testing the ending alcohol other than using the PA figure taken at the beginnong??

If there is a simple way i need to be informed.

I appreciate all recomendations.

Smell taste.

There could definitely be an evaluation area of some sort.
What specifically do you recomend
smiley1.gif

The cost is another great idea. perhaps another sheet for that.Edited by: scotty

Bottle conditioning:
Priming sugar type
volume of sugar
fermintation temp
date bottled
min use by
max use by
final alcohol by volume

I taste and smell all along the process when ever the air lock comes out to test for SG or rack.Edited by: Tomy

SCOTTY////When I start out the first thing I ask myself is what type of wine and how do I want it to finish and any other foot notes from the passed brought forward before hand,page 1,page 2 is all that math stuff and for the most part most juice wines are at a 22brix and kits well they speak for themselves,fruit wines and fresh grapes now thats page 2,yours is complete enough for any cellar dwellar,like myself/the rest is time ,patients and taste,in my mind.
smiley20.gif

Latest posts

Back