Shower Caps Anyone?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkisel

Reaction score
Do any of you guys wear a shower cap when working around your open buckets or am I the only guy here on this site secure enough in his masculinity to consider wearing one? :<

This really is a serious question but I'm pretty thick skinned so have fun if you must. :)

what would wearing a shower cap do .

The concern would be a hair falling into the bucket and winding up in a bottle of wine. In many industries and jobs, food handlers, must wear some type of head gear (hair net or cap of some sort) to prevent contaminating the food or product.

I dont wear a shower cap when i cook dinner, i am not going to wear it making wine. If a hair gets in there, then its just there.
You go to a bar, the bartender is wearing a shower cap, and most waitresses dont wear one either, in fact most of the bar i go to , they wear almost nothing....lol

I agree with james that a shower cap is overkill but if it make you sleep better at night, I see no harm in wearing one..

Just a side not for all of my fellow men out there..

Women use two phrases that always put a chill up my spine.. "Man Up" and "Are you secure in your masculinity". These phrases have always resulted in me going against my better judgement and performing some task that I later regret. If you hear either of these phrases, run!

(even though bkisel is not a woman, the use of the phrase still makes me cringe)

A little hair will add some character to that wine.

Latest posts

Back