Cellar Craft Sauvignon Blanc (Premium 16 l)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked this kit up from George in his moving sale because I have had very good results with this line. My bride likes a good, dry white wine in the afternoon and I am getting low on whites in the cellar.

If anyone is looking for a bargain, check out George's (The Wine Maker's Toy Store) Moving sale. Do it quickly because he is running out of a lot of stuff. I placed two orders on line that were bounced for "out of stock" so I finally called him (always nice to talk to George anyway) and suggested that perhaps we should approach this from another direction. I asked him what he had left and I found three kits that I just could not pass.

I just gotta get another Packard to restore!

Rocky, what is the brand/type of Sauvignon blanc you bought? I have made the MM Renaissance Sauvignon Blanc and the Cru Select Sauvignon Blanc. Both are good but I personally liked the Cru Select better.

I agree that this is a great sale. I ordered two kits (Cellar Craft Showcase Chateau du Pays and a Winery Series California Cabernet Sauvignon) from George and a thermocapsulator. :try. I also scored two kits on the Northern Brewer free kit sale (Cellar Craft Showcase Pinot Gris and WE LE Washington Meritage). :r

Jeepbabe, it was the Cellar Craft California Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, George's catalog number 108907. It is a 16 liter kit and I have made it before. I find I can get a good white kit in this series at a very attractive price.

Latest posts

Back