Resort recommendation in Bahamas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek

Still lost.....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking online for reviews about different resorts in Nassau and thought about posting the question here as well.
I want to bring my wife in June for our 25th wedding anniversary, a 3-night stay that would not break the bank...lol

If you've been in Bahamas, I'd like to hear any feedback.

Thanks.

We spent a week with our BFF's in Eleuthera (Bahamas) back in 2010. Went in November so the place was a ghost town at the time. Had a great time but not much night life needless to say. Scenery was not too shabby either....... LOL

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

I am insulted Mike.

You didn't even think to take me instead.

I don't get it. You would rather spend time in paradise with that most attractive wife of yours, then to take a fat, beat up, old fart such as myself.

I guess I just don't understand people.. :)

But John, we stayed in a timeshare (thanks to our BFF's who "inherited" 3 of them) I knew you had standards and would never stay in a dive joint like this! LOL

DSC00642.jpg

I am insulted Mike.

You didn't even think to take me instead.

I don't get it. You would rather spend time in paradise with that most attractive wife of yours, then to take a fat, beat up, old fart such as myself.

I guess I just don't understand people.. :)

Back