Other Red Wine kit Recommendation

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not made it, but I have liked every Eclipse kits and I like pinot. Could you rec. a pinot kit?

Still waiting on our RJ's EP and WS pinots to finish bulk aging. The only three pinots we've tried are the WE Selection, WE Eclipse, and the WE LE Oregon. Out of those three the LE Oregon was the winner. Unfortunately it's no longer available. We'll do a tasting with the LE, the Eclipse, and the two RJ's pinots after we get them bottled, which will be some time in January. I'll start a pinot noir thread posting the results of the tasting. Hopefully some others will chime in with their opinions on the various pinot kits as well.

Still waiting on our RJ's EP and WS pinots to finish bulk aging. The only three pinots we've tried are the WE Selection, WE Eclipse, and the WE LE Oregon. Out of those three the LE Oregon was the winner. Unfortunately it's no longer available. We'll do a tasting with the LE, the Eclipse, and the two RJ's pinots after we get them bottled, which will be some time in January. I'll start a pinot noir thread posting the results of the tasting. Hopefully some others will chime in with their opinions on the various pinot kits as well.

I also made the WE LE Oregon pinot, it turned out really good, it's the only pinot i've made so far so i have nothing to compare it too. looking forward to your comparison to see which one i can make in the future.

Back