Rat Pack Show

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only listened to the first half. Had no idea which way it would go in the second half. Sounds like the second half was even uglier than the first, hard to believe. You can blame a little rust for Bradford's issues in the first few games, but the sixth game, argh. Only bright spot was Philly-D, nice they finally showed up at the end of the second series. Eagles would be sunk without them.

Learned the hard way years ago NEVER to pick up Eli on my FF Team! Not even as a back up or spare. One week he looks like a Hall of Fame QB , the next a "special" olympics candidate........

Great Games (Giants at 4pm and Eagles at 8pm) ...

While I can, I like to gloat. It in line with my "enjoy the moment" philosophy.

NYG, All alone in first place (NFC East)!!!!

Great Games (Giants at 4pm and Eagles at 8pm) ...

While I can, I like to gloat. It in line with my "enjoy the moment" philosophy.

NYG, All alone in first place (NFC East)!!!!

Can't believe they pulled it off! OK, OK, we had a little luck and a few big plays, but I'll take the 'W'. Just wish I could've seen the game. :po

I had a friend text me at 11:30 yesterday morning asking if I would be interested in going to against game. Problem was I didn't see. The f&ckin text until 4:00! [emoji23][emoji23]

I had a friend text me at 11:30 yesterday morning asking if I would be interested in going to against game. Problem was I didn't see. The f&ckin text until 4:00! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry about that.. A chance to see the NYG stomp on Dallas.. Guess you just need to watch it at home and drown your sorrows in some of the good stuff!

That is where that bottle of Juan Gill came in! Also my truly favorite team Miami had a crushing victory yesterday as well!

Steve

@JohnT,
Thank you so much for recommending to go see the Rat Pack show!!!
Even though we are not of the age group to know or to have seen these guys, we do know some of their music. They are so good that we could close our eyes and visualize what it must have been like.
We too recommend to everybody to go see them when they come near you!!!!
TXWineDuo

I still remember some of the jokes that Joey Bishop (a.k.a. Sandy Hackett) told in the opening. Gosh, I do not think that I laughed that hard in years.

Glad you got to see the show!

Latest posts

Back