Raspberry from fruit base

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

Reaction score
It was racked from the secondary 5 weeks ago. I see absolutely no sediment in the bottom. I will suggest an SG and then a taste test be scheduled for tomorrow.
Should i use the claro KC or what should i look for to indicate if i should use it.
The wine was treated with sorbate and sulfates at last racking. I DONT HAVE THE INFO HANDY BUT WE WERE QUITE SURE FERMENTATION WAS COMPLETE.

My lady follows instruction and we didn't even sneak a sip at the racking.
smiley19.gif

Sounds like it's ready Scotty, think you two should sneak a sip and enjoy another sip or two at bottling...

Northern Winos said:
Sounds like it's ready Scotty, think you two should sneak a sip and enjoy another sip or two at bottling...
She wants to age it for a long time. Ill just have to make up a story.

I need some help there.

Hi sweetheart We really have to be sure that malo sorbate fermentation lock hasn't altered the tannic oxides. I posted on the fine vine website and they said that the only possible way to detect this problem is to consume a few ounces every hour for about 5 hours. If you don't feel the alcohol then you have a serious malo sorbate condition and must try the test a second time in about a week.
Do you think

Latest posts

Back