press and crusher parts

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtstar

Reaction score
Ok heres my question I know everyone on this forum live all over the world and we all have different sources so lets exchange information on this subject where do we find parts for either a press or a crusher that we are trying to build I have found a place where I can buy the whole iron kit for a press so if they can get the parts why can't we get the parts also

I found some on ebay in various kit shapes - just the metal, you supply the wood and some with the metal and some of the wood pre-cut. Just supply the base and stand. Been thinking about it but not enough to buy anything yet.

I built mine from parts found at the local hardware store and Lowes. I too have seen them on Ebay as DIY kits. For metal parts, try a local welder or metal fabricator.

Well here is what I have gather up so far when my dad passed away a few years ago I brought home some 4x4 so I will use them for the frame something to remember my dad by then I got a piece of white oak 1 1/2 x3/4 x 12 foot my daughter got this for me for my birthday that I will use for the basket and now I brought a large screw off of ebay so now I think I can at least get started putting my press together so it will be ready to use next year

Latest posts

Back