posting a photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read the tutorial and i get right back to the reply button. When i click on post reply nothing happens and i must close the browser to get back to the forums.

i

My browser locks up trying to download photos too. I went to the "settings" tab at the top of this page....then chose "Forum Preferences"....then clicked and enabled the WYSIWYG thingy....I can now do other things....like add an URL [that works]...and use the smilys....but still can't download a photo.... It's my computer and I have tried everything everyone has suggested....just gave up on it.

So I use the PhotoBucket and use 2 browsers [one with the PhotoBucket and one with this page]....Once my photo is Uploaded to PhotoBucket....left click on the bottom box under the photo [it will turn blue]and then right click it....click on Copy...then open the other browser and Paste it to the Post I have started on this Fourm.

There are more than one way to skin a cat!!!! [Gezz...where did that expression come from?]

scotty said:
ill try the settings thanks to you and all who are helping.

It's already enebeled.
Ill still think my computer is reacting negatively to the photo routine.
I post photos on a few other websites.

We are also unable to post a picture using rockys computer 2 diferent browsers. I will experiment more later. We are bottling 3 diferent whatevers at the moment 32 bottles total.

Looking good scotty..so tell me, what does that "Red neck Special" taste like?

Waldo said:
Looking good scotty..so tell me, what does that "Red neck Special" taste like?

Its as good as any rose i ever bougt in a local market. It could easily hide in the $4 to $5 a bottle section.
Making it is a joke.
One can of welches to 3 gallons. Shoot for 14% pa though. That seems to allow it to taste better.
Use standard proceedures as for any wine.
I didnt waste the pectic enzyme even though it is concord juice.

Just for a laugh.
After i racked it from the secondary and left it to bulk for a while, It didn't drop any lees.

I wonder why?????
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Edited by: scotty

Scotty,

I went to the links and love to see your wine making hobby has taken over you space too. My wife might add more to this.......

Jack on Rainy said:
Scotty,
I went to the links and love to see your wine making hobby has taken over you space too. My wife might add more to this.......

Will she want to kill us both??????
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back