Portugeese Floor Corker Price

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airplanedoc

Reaction score
I swung by my semi local shop today and noticed that they had portuguese floor corkers for $59 out the door. Is this a good price? I am on my iphone at the moment, heading into a meeting so i can't web search too much. If its a good deal I might swing back by on my way out of town.

Thanks

AD

Last edited:
I think I paid 69 or 79.00 That would be a great price. Look it over, maybe a demo.

portugeese_by_axlehelios-d30suzd.jpg

:a1

;)

George had the Italian Floor Corker for sale around Christmas for $105.00, I jumped on it & love the way it bottles. Have a couple of hand corkers available if anyone wants them.......
Al

$59.00 out the door is a good price. I've found $59 but I had to pay tax on top of that.

I think I paid 69 or 79.00 That would be a great price. Look it over, maybe a demo.

They actually had 6 of them sitting on the floor. I think actual price was $54 with tax made it just under $59. I called back they told me it was their regular price, so next month, I will have to swing back that way and pick one up.

Thanks Again

They actually had 6 of them sitting on the floor. I think actual price was $54 with tax made it just under $59. I called back they told me it was their regular price, so next month, I will have to swing back that way and pick one up.

Thanks Again

GO 4 IT ! :b

George had the Italian Floor Corker for sale around Christmas for $105.00, I jumped on it & love the way it bottles. Have a couple of hand corkers available if anyone wants them.......
Al

What are the hand corkers like? Price?

Back