WineXpert Piesporter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Kid

Reaction score
I am soooo pround of my Piesporter! It is so beautifully clear and the aroma of the elder flowers, wow. Was a little nervous about the minimal racking instructions, but everything turned out so great. Its ready to bottle today and a little sip told me this is going to be a fantastic bottle of wine. May be raw still, but boy, this baby already has everything going for it as far as taste, aroma and clarity! What a great experience!

I have always thought of making a Piesporter, just from what I hear since Ive never tried one. This may just push me over the edge to get one going for next summer...if,unlike this year,we have one!
smiley20.gif

My first batch of WE Piesporter is great after 3 months in the bottle. It was so good at the time of bottling I ran out and bought another one! Batch # 2 is now ready to bottle. My wife informed me that I must always have some of this in inventory.

If you like the Piesporter style, You wont be dissapointed with this one!

Dave

New Kid, I am sooo happy for you!!!! You are really going to be surprised how nice it is when it gets a couple of more months on it. It is becoming one of my favorite white summer wines. Grats!!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Back