PH meter question - Differences in model

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gman

Reaction score
I've read a few post about PH meters and many point to the Hanna PH meter model "HI 98128". Unfortunately, can't ship north of border so when looking online there are many available on eBay but they are all Hanna HI 98128 and not the "HI 98128W" model. Apparently the HI 98128W model is specifically one Hanna makes for wine testing but don't know what the difference would be. Anyone have any experience with this or does the standard model work fine?

The Hanna meter I have (red and was 119.00) measures both ph and adjusts for temperature. Probes are replacable.

I saw the cheaper one and the blue one but never looked further into their differences. I love the one I have and use it alot.

The Hanna meter I have (red and was 119.00) measures both ph and adjusts for temperature. Probes are replacable.

I saw the cheaper one and the blue one but never looked further into their differences. I love the one I have and use it alot.

I also have same one with the automatic temperature compensator. Love it. Great for measuring both ph and ta

The only thing I can see different is that the W comes with the 4.01 and 7.01 for calibrating, thats about it.

Latest posts

Back