pH,Acid and SO2 PowerPoint Presentation

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the Acid and SO2 presentation Masta. I looked it over quickly and it is very thorough and complete. I will make a more leisurely review later whn time permits. Thanks again-almost like being there!

I got to see this in person and think it's just great!
smiley32.gif
Even if you weren't there, the slides have good information that can explain to the non-scientific mind, some of the questions that books don't seem to answer. Scott understood what we need to know and delivered it to us in a clear, easy to understand manner.
Thank you Scott!
smiley10.gif

Thanks for the kind words and I was pleased with how it came together. I learned some things gathering the info and facts and hope this will help othersgain some knowledge on these topics...or at least help make it clearer.

The most difficult job was trying to provideenough of the technical info but make it easy for new winemakers to understand.Edited by: masta

Great job Masta. I, like appleman, will look it over much more thoroughly when time permits. Probably tomorrow for me as I just got back from taking the kids trick or treating and looked over around 10 pages and havent even taken a shower from work yet. Look forward to reading on and learning though!

masta said:
Thanks for the kind words and I was pleased with how it came together. I learned some things gathering the info and facts and hope this will help othersgain some knowledge on these topics...or at least help make it clearer.

The most difficult job was trying to provideenough of the technical info but make it easy for new winemakers to understand.

You did a great job on it Masta. I know I learned a lot myself that I believe will help me immensely in my quest of making better wines.

Latest posts

Back