WineXpert Oregon Pinot-George please read!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francie

Reaction score
Here is the email WE sent me::

Hi Amy,
Both of these kits are classed 3 for body. You may want to contact your retailer and have them order in the Oregon Pinot, if they do not have it in stock, as it will be discontinued shortly. Due to circumstances beyond our control, Selection Estate Oregon Yamhill County Pinot Noir will no longer be available once current inventory is depleted. Unfortunately raw material supply for this product is no longer available to us due to the increasing popularity of Pinot Noir in the commercial industry.

Cheers,
Linda
Guess I will have to put an order in!!

Francie (Amy)

I have a bunch on order, but it will probably be the last ones I will get as you are correct that Pinot is being discontinued. The source of the grapes has dried up.

I'm now two days into the Priamry fermatation. I'm glad I got in before this runs out. THis is a very good kit , like all of them are but now It's a little bit special do to the supply running out.
smiley1.gif

geocorn said:
I have a bunch on order, but it will probably be the last ones I will get as you are correct that Pinot is being discontinued. The source of the grapes has dried up.

Are they going to be replacing the grape source and renewing this line George?

Got mine ordered today
smiley17.gif

Will be my first red wine, but so far the kits have been great to work with. Although it is still early. (1 kit at step 2, the other just in primary)

I am sure they will replace it with something, but the U.S. retailers are the last to learn about new items from WE.

Latest posts

Back