New Years Resolutions?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are mine..

1) go the year without seeing or hearing the word "Welch's".

2) go the year without being sent to the corner.

johnT.:w:w

JohnT, seriously you can't even finish the year without these two happening! :slp

I guess JohnT doesn’t want to hear that I used WELCH'S concentrate for my Elderflower wine... My resolution for this year is to finally have some wine for myself since I have 96 bottles of wine going as favors for my wedding in June. Right now I have to bottle 6 gallons of gewurz. and 6 gallons of chard., then add capsules and labels to all 96 bottles. I need to call on some backup from my groomsmen, lol. Happy New Year to All!!!

i normally don't make resolutions either, but this year, my resolution is to hit the lottery, get rich, and tell my boss, in the immortal words of johnny paycheck, to "take this job and shove it"!!!!!.....:)now granted, i know this is not necessarily realistic, so i won't be THAT disappointed when i can't keep it....lol....oh well.....happy new year, everyone!!!...:pty:hny2:hny

P.S. johnt, for good measure....i just finished backsweeting my niagara made from WELCH'S white grape last night, and now have it ready for bottling.....roflmao....unfortunately my friend, we are all gonna bombard you with WELCH'S blasts all year long now.....hehehe....lol...

Latest posts

Back