• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW Skybar 3 Chamber Wine Dispenser - $499

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Could-B-Yurz

Junior
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just bought a wholesale lot of SKYBAR 3 Chamber Wine Preservation Systems. They retail for well over $1,000, but I'm selling them each for just $485 + $80.

Chill, pour, preserve all from a single system. At the press of a button, the bottle is chilled to its ideal serving temperature, while the patented vacuum technology preserves your favorite wines for up to 10 days. This is the Model WP1000 in Espresso. These are NEW in the original manufacturer's box -- never used or even opened.

I am a top-rated seller on eBay, though I though this wanted to offer this directly to members of this forum. (You are welcome to buy this from me through eBay or Amazon if you prefer, though the above price is exclusive to this forum.) I accept PayPal or Mastercard/VISA.

Feel free to contact me with questions or interest at [email protected]. I have only four of these remaining so act quick if you want one. Thanks.

Back