New FVW Growers Club Member Reporting!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smurfe

Reaction score
Well, with my recent purchase of the WE 2006 Limited Edition Series I have officially became a FVW Growers Club Member.
smiley32.gif

I am so excited and now will have to battle the depression of waiting for these kits to come to my door.
smiley19.gif
I have high hopes for these kits and anticipate great things to come.

It was not hard to convince the wife to let me cough up the cash as she was raving about how good the White Zin she is drinking is. She is the White Zin Queen and says it is as good as any she has ever drank and insists I make another kit soon as she will knock these 30 bottles out pretty quick. We have emptied 4 in the past couple days
smiley29.gif

Seriously folks, if you like White Zinfandel, you really need to make the WE Selection White Zin. You really wouldn't believe how good it is. I am truly amazed that I could produce such a fine product right here in my home.
smiley32.gif

Now I need to start campaigning to be the winner of the drawing and offer some bribes. I promise to return all winnings in the form of purchases back to FVW. So if you wanna save a lot of time and headaches, just go ahead and make me the winner and I can start compiling my next list!
smiley15.gif

Smurfe
smiley4.gif
Edited by: smurfe

Congrats onbecoming a FVW Growers Club Member! I would suggest trying the WE Selection White Merlot as all the White Zin drinkers I know prefer the White Merlot kit. I have made at least 10 of these kits and it always gets raves reviews and is a few bucks cheaper.

Beringer and Sutter Home both make the White Merlot if your wife has never tried it.

masta said:
Congrats onbecoming a FVW Growers Club Member! I would suggest trying the WE Selection White Merlot as all the White Zin drinkers I know prefer the White Merlot kit. I have made at least 10 of these kits and it always gets raves reviews and is a few bucks cheaper.

Beringer and Sutter Home both make the White Merlot if your wife has never tried it.

Will have to see if we can find a bottle of it and give it a try. She really likes Beringer White Zin, She does not like Sutter Home White Zin. I don't care for either but I really like the new Galvez Reserve White Zin
smiley20.gif

Smurfe
smiley4.gif

Congrats on becoming a FVW Growers Club Member, Just became one myself a few weeks ago, couldn't buy all the kits, but I also pick up one of the 2006 Limited Edition Series but that one will not be out to April, going to be a long winter. Good Luck with those new kits. Let me know how your first one comes out.

Latest posts

Back