My Grandmother - true story

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hokapsig

Reaction score
My grandmother was a spit fire. At a towering 4 foot 10 inches, grandma commanded respect and spoke her mind like many grandma's.

When my grandparents came up from Florida to visit, my parents would take all of us out to dinner. At one particular dinner, grandma was in rare form, giving her opinion on our clothes, length of our hair, etc.

As our waitress walked up, we observed an attractive college girl about 6 foot tall. My grandmother, noticing this, asked the waitress if she went to school. The waitress replied yes, she was attending the local university and was working as a waitress to make money.

My grandmother then asked her, "wow, you certainly are tall. Do you play basketball?"

The waitress said "Yes, and you certainly are short. Do you play miniature golf?"

Grandma said not one other word at dinner that night.....

My grandmother was a spit fire. At a towering 4 foot 10 inches, grandma commanded respect and spoke her mind like many grandma's.

When my grandparents came up from Florida to visit, my parents would take all of us out to dinner. At one particular dinner, grandma was in rare form, giving her opinion on our clothes, length of our hair, etc.

As our waitress walked up, we observed an attractive college girl about 6 foot tall. My grandmother, noticing this, asked the waitress if she went to school. The waitress replied yes, she was attending the local university and was working as a waitress to make money.

My grandmother then asked her, "wow, you certainly are tall. Do you play basketball?"

The waitress said "Yes, and you certainly are short. Do you play miniature golf?"

Grandma said not one other word at dinner that night.....

I love seniors! They are at a stage in life where they just don't give a s*#t anymore.

Back