My first attempt at labels...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sangwitch

Reaction score
What do y'all think?
20060825_111000_Chard_ver_2.jpg

Here's one more. The sun is a pictureof a tatoo. I had to do quite a bit of photo magic to get it looking like it does, but I think it came out good. The label itself... well...

I did find some good sites with label collections that I plan on mining for ideas.

Thanks for the compliment Joan.

20060825_132226_Image8.jpg

Joan said:
I like that too! Is that your arm???
No, but I do have some tats on my back that i'm thinking I could incorporate into a nice label.

The dragon bones is actually a piece of tattoo flash (art) that I changed a bit. Hmm... maybe I should continue on with the theme for all my labels.

Thanks for all the compliments. I've changed them up a bit since yesterday... I should have waited to post.

I use paint shop pro, which is very similar to photoshop.

sangwitch said:
No, but I do have some tats on my back that i'm thinking I could incorporate into a nice label.

Or you could just hug each bottle and you the tats could be the label! =)

Ok, I changed up the sun sprite labels a bit. I'm also re-working the dragon bones - trying out an idea Joan gave me (thanks again!) I've been having a lot of fun with this the past few days.
smiley36.gif

20060827_110323_2006_Sun_Sprite.jpg

I madethe Sun Sprite designsfor the three kits I have cooking. I'll just need to change the alcohol percentage when they're finished. I think I'll save the Dragon Bonz design for my mead. I got the complete mead book the other day and I'm anxious to try a few

Very nice Sangwitch, dragon bonz gets my vote.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bioll

Sangwitch: Awesome labels.... I think using a tattoo is a great idea...

Latest posts

Back