Mosti Mondiale Mosti Sale.....What RED is suggested?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent2489

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking a my next purchase and thinking that $10 off is $10 off.What suggestions do you folks have for a BIG RED.Usually we drink Cab or pretty big Merlot. I am going to have a carboy free in the next 10 days (unless I try to sneak another one into the house!!).

Brent, I have made the AJ Amaronne (awesome), and the MM Riserva Barolo which will be a yr old in Feb.

May I suggest the MM Shiraz?? Maybe not as beefy as you seem to like, but the flavors of the wine will pop out at you.
smiley4.gif

Was seriously considering the Barolo. How do you think this compares to say the RK Spagnols Delu Ranch Woodbridge Cabernet Sauvignon or Wine Expert Lodi Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon??? I currently have both of these in secondary and they taste pretty good.

Good choice.... You will like it.

I didn't get a chance to reply to your other question (about whats the difference). So I will now.

To me.... Barolo is completly unique. It tastes different then any other wine. If my eyes were closed, and I tried 100 red wines. I would probably guess wrong on alot of them, BUT I would never mistake the Barolo!!!

Have fun... Keep us posted on your progress.

Goodfella

I'm glad you went with the Barolo Brent. Mine is bulk aging right now. It's only about 2 months old and samples are already incredible.

My RenaissanceBarolo is 11-12 months old . First taste last night since I bottled it.
This wine is exceptional..

Latest posts

Back