WineXpert More Medals for David Martin

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geocorn

Vendor
Reaction score
David Martin, one of our customers in Oklahoma won 8 medals in this years Wine Maker Magazine competition. Congratulations, David.

I reviewed the list of winners to see if we had any more and I did not find any. If I missed your name, please accept my apology.

BTW, start thinking about wines to enter in next years competition, as I am going to offer some type of promotion for entries and winners. With all of the talent on this forum, there should be more winners from Fine Vine Wines.

I would like to enter, but I'm a little unsure about the state laws with shipping wine.

Chris

Chris, our state laws are pretty simple. It is illegal to ship any alcoholic beverage out or into the state without the proper commercial licenses and permits.

Guess you'll have to make a run for the border!
smiley35.gif
Just keep the receipt proving you didn't ship from your home state when you win a big prize and the authorities come after you.
smiley18.gif

Country, I'm glad you pointed out that it is illegal to ship wine into your state, I never would have thought about that and sent you some to try some day and someone could have got into trouble...is there a site somewhere that tells where you can and can't send hootch to?

Yup...Look Up!Edited by: masta

I'm planning on entering both wine and beer competitions. I think it sounds like great fun.

Don't let that stop ya, Stinkie. Others have got by with it, I got caught once trying to ship out, and haven't tried again since. Gun shy.

Well, all I can say is that you can't go wrong shipping "perfume."

Which is very alcoholic as well...

I tell people to sprinkle a little bit of wine on themselves so I don't lie to the nice UPS people.

I don't want anyone to break the law, but... No one has ever questioned me....
smiley2.gif

When they tell you next time they will call the cops, that will deter you.

Latest posts

Back