Laser label alignment fixture

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea. Thanks for sharing. So are you using the foot switch to power the USB power source on/off or did you modify the bar code reader to wire the foot switch in place of the built in trigger switch? Love the profile pic. Is that a 65 or a 66 Shelby. I use to have a 66 GT350. Worst mistake I ever made was selling it [emoji37]

Great idea. Thanks for sharing. So are you using the foot switch to power the USB power source on/off or did you modify the bar code reader to wire the foot switch in place of the built in trigger switch? Love the profile pic. Is that a 65 or a 66 Shelby. I use to have a 66 GT350. Worst mistake I ever made was selling it [emoji37]

The USB power supply is plugged into the foot switch, so it is turning the power on and off to the unit.
The picture is of a '66 clone project I did. It has a few R model touches, but is more accurate than many of the original cars I saw at the Shelby convention I went to. I always wanted a GT350, but at $100K-$200K now it is just not affordable. I sold the car to a guy that made me an offer that I just couldn't refuse and then bought/restored an Austin Healey 3000, another fun car.
ea751c58.jpg

Wow great job on the replica! Amazing attention to detail. If you make wine half as good as you restore cars your friends & family must really be loving you [emoji4]

Back