Label for Trio Blanca

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
20060819_175405_trio_blanca_lab.jpg
Trying to make it smaller. You guys have inspired me today to make labels. I have to thank Frank(AAAstinkie) he gave me the kit. I tasted his and it was great!!! RamoanEdited by: rgecaprock

Well, let a few bottles age and I'll have to return to Houston to give it a try!!!

20060819_125456_canyon_runner_t.jpg

Now that I am in the mood. Here is another one for the Chardonnay that is ready to bottle also.
20060819_135021_city_streets_ch.jpg
Ramona

WOW!!! Ramona, you are so creative with your labels...love them all....I bet your cellar is awesome...a shame to open the bottle, drink it and then remove the pretty labels, but that's how it goes...
smiley32.gif

Ramona, beautiful labels.. Glad to see you have been inspired...

Thanks everyone,

As for my cellar, I can't keep it long enough to cellar it. Wish I could make greater volumes. When I bottle wine.....everyone shows up with their hand out!!! I love giving it away!!

Ramona

Ramona:

Labels are awesome!!
smiley32.gif
especially the chard, a real beauty that's for sure.

I just started my chard and the pinot grigio is clearing. You've piqued my interest in label making again,and I suppose I'd better get off my duff and get cracking on some labels. Heck I need labels for my vieux chateau which I finally bottled last week. Seems the faster I go the behinder I get.
smiley5.gif

Great job.
smiley20.gif

Ramona:

Just had a second thought. How about a picture of that blossom for a label......wow that would be awesome!

Very nice. I wish I could get inspired to make some labels
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Youre on a roll now woman! I'm just waiting for my wines to catch up to
my labels. I'm trying to think of my next two so that I can start on my
next labels.

Latest posts

Back