Just bottled the last of the summer wine.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donatelo

Reaction score
The only thing I had left was a 3 gallon bottle of blackberry "Summer wine". I bottled it up this morn and I has a nice fruit flavor. It's Okay, but not my best wine. I'll give it away to friends and my daughter. She has people she works with that think I make the best.
My best wines have all been kit wines and they do go fast. My faves are Gewurztraminer, Peach Chardonnay, and Merlot. What are your favori0tes?

The only thing I had left was a 3 gallon bottle of blackberry "Summer wine". I bottled it up this morn and I has a nice fruit flavor. It's Okay, but not my best wine. I'll give it away to friends and my daughter. She has people she works with that think I make the best.
My best wines have all been kit wines and they do go fast. My faves are Gewurztraminer, Peach Chardonnay, and Merlot. What are your favori0tes?

There are always those people who don't or can't appreciate a good wine. I do the same with the wines I don't particuarly care for. No use wasting good wine on people that won't appreciate it.

Back