isinglass

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reisjdmd

Reaction score
the racoons left us only concord and frontenac. do you think we need to use isinglass to clear these two???
had two frosts in mid southern wi already. unbelievable!

eggplants; cucumbers; peppers; basil. the tomatos will never get any riper so i picked the rest of them; ditto for the green beans. parsley, corianderand dill still look good.usually, the first time the low hits 43 is about mid october. gosh, i am expecting another bad winter here. last year the second most snowfall ever. who knows about this year? we picked the grapes, by chance alone, the day before the second frost. the first frost did not affect the grapes. my wife and i spent several bonding hours [seriously-it was like a quilting bee] destemming the grapes; put them into nylon bags and into the free freezer in the garage. going on a 10 day car trip and then try to make some wine. no more than several gallons total, max!

Well you will enjoy that wine all the more than if you had a big harvest. It also helps get you closer working together like that -sometimes a good thing.

Latest posts

Back