Is it possible with Concentrate?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
However I vint a new container. The only problem of my einemaking is my container which made if plastic. This is a picture of my work :D

I just want to say your fermentation container is clever. There is an Iranian market near me that sells giant plastic jars of olives like that. Good luck with your endeavor. There must be vineyards in Iran, what do they do with all the grapes?

Keep posting, interested to see your progress.

I just want to say your fermentation container is clever. There is an Iranian market near me that sells giant plastic jars of olives like that. Good luck with your endeavor. There must be vineyards in Iran, what do they do with all the grapes?

Keep posting, interested to see your progress.
Thank you for all your good comments. Yes, this is olive and pickles' container but it was fresh and without any contaminations. Actually .... is one of the richest country in terms of vinyards. But the season of grape is over, and buying huge amount of boxes of grapes is a little dangerous because government is oppose by making alchohol. Alchoholic beverages are illegal in here -_-

Last edited:
They tried prohibition here in the USA as well and it didn't turn out too well!

Keep up the good work, and I hope in the end you have some drinkable wine to show for it.

Best of luck

Do you know any other source which have different recipes?

The recipes are fine with that exception and his frequent use of raisins. The issue with raisins being that they are an oxidized 'fruit' and many folks don't want to use them in a batch of wine.

Other than that the recipes are sound as far as the ingredients, just low on fruit content.

Be careful there Rez. Most times we recommend that folks not give the specific country where they live, to protect them from being tracked down and ....

Be careful there Rez. Most times we recommend that folks not give the specific country where they live, to protect them from being tracked down and ....
Oh thanks for your advice. I'll edit that

They tried prohibition here in the USA as well and it didn't turn out too well!

Keep up the good work, and I hope in the end you have some drinkable wine to show for it.

Best of luck
I hope so

Back