I'm outa Here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren

Reaction score
Started packing for the trip to NW Wiconsin, heat is terrible down here now. Wine making is on hold until I return this fall. Will be looking for winemaking supplies at the yard sales. Looking to try to trade some 5 gallon glass carboys for 3 gallon ones when I get back in late Sept. Will also have 4 or 5 dozen magnam bottles to give away. Oh yeah, I only packed 48 bottles of wine for the trip. Enjoy the summer everyone. Loren

Have a great summer, even though you are only taking 48 bottles...

Glad you are getting some heat. We just can't seem to warm up, yet. Maybe this weekend.

Last edited:
Have a great trip. What are you going to do in July when you run out of wine? I'm sure there are some forum members nearby.

Flem, you may be right, I am down to 20 some bottles left, gave some away and been endulging quite a bit. Most of the wines I brought were only a month or two old, amazing how they have inproved already, especially a white grape I made from Old Orchard frozen concentrate I will definitly be making more of that next winter.
Weather has been pretty crappy here, caught a few crappie and will finally get to play a round of golf tomorrow.

You scared me, I took it as you didnt like our forum anymore!!!!!

This is a great forum, read it most every day, just not making wine for the next 3 months, am in the back woods in Wis. drinking, fishing and playing golf, someone has to do it, right? And I'm gonna run out of wine before I get home. Loren

Just dawned on me as to what you meant Wade, duhhhhhh, been sucking up the Black Currant tonight, things are not as clear as they should be. Out of here, meaning the sweat box in Florida. Loren

Have a great trip. What are you going to do in July when you run out of wine? I'm sure there are some forum members nearby.

Hey Flem, you were right, am down to my last three bottles and July is not over yet, will be another two months or so before I get back home to the stash. , need a simi to haul it next year. Loren

Better put out an A.P.B. to all forum members!!! It's going to be a dry August. :)

Latest posts

Back