I'm back

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutya

Reaction score
Hello everyone....
smiley1.gif

Haven't checked in since the end of June. I've been away from a computer all summer, and it felt great. I'm back to work now, after traveling around the country. I must have passed through some of your towns. I was thinking of Northwest, and PWP while I stood before the big blue ox in Bemiji last Sat...... I have lots of reading to catch up on, plus it looks like quite a few new members... While in Wis, I picked a bunch of Blackberries, and Rassberries.... I'm going to be busy all winter....

Welcome back Kutya, sounds like you had a Good 'Ole' Time! Do ya have anything lined up for starting?

Thanks NW, N. Minn is a most beautiful place... Very lush and green compared to the praires of N. MT.... It's so dry here, we have had a grass fire every time it storms here. We also have a thick haze from the forest fires that are burning to the west of us....
Wade, I picked so much fruit this summer, I have a freezer full. here is the line up. I have 9lbs of huckleberries, 40lbs chokecherries, 5lbs elderberries, 3lbs tart cherries, 40lbs bing cherries, 10lbs rasberries, and 4lbs blackberries. I'm thinking I'm going to start both chokecherries, and bing cherry wine this weekend. I'm still sitting on 6gal of mead, 5 gal plum, 1gal passion fruit, and 6gal of welches mountain berry. They have been severly neglected this summer, but I kept the air-locks full, so they should be good. How was your summer? I guess it's still summer, but since I'm back to work, my summer is basically over now...

Welcome back and sounds like you will be busy with all that fruit!

Please tell how the Plum and the passion fruit come out as those sound really interesting!
smiley17.gif

Latest posts

Back