I have 50PPM Sulfur/Titrets, whats that mean?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abefroman

Reaction score
I have 50PPM Sulfur/Titrets, whats that mean?

Is that too much? RIght amount?

Thats perfect! Finally got that titrets worked out Im guessing! 35-50 ppm is what the typical home wine maker shoots for. I typically shoot low on reds with high tannins and high on lower tannin white and fruit wines.

Thats perfect! Finally got that titrets worked out Im guessing! 35-50 ppm is what the typical home wine maker shoots for. I typically shoot low on reds with high tannins and high on lower tannin white and fruit wines.

Cool, thanks!
And yep, its a little tricky for the titrets test, inside the vile, is vaccum, and you have to squeeze it just right.

How is the user experience with the titrets? I have debated getting either that or the Accuvin one. Reading online it sounds like the Accuvin is a little easier to use - but wanted to get your thoughts...

How is the user experience with the titrets? I have debated getting either that or the Accuvin one. Reading online it sounds like the Accuvin is a little easier to use - but wanted to get your thoughts...

This one is great but I wasted 5 trying to get one to work.

Now that I know how to work it they are pretty good.

I use the titrets simply because that is the only test kit that my supplier stocks on his shelves. I admit that they are a little tricky, but I have used them for many years and are used to them.

Did my advise of doing "short bursts" help?

Latest posts

Back