I APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
20080515_195253_Stags_Leap_labe.jpg
It has been a while since I have gotten out my wine gear and I have 3 carboys settling after the ride in the back of the truck to the new house. I just ordered bottles from George since I canned all my odds and ends stubborn label bottles I had on hand for botteling and wanted to start fresh with new ones. I want to get my Stag's Leap Merlot in the bottle and I did make a label.......a very similar copy of the actual one. Let me know....do you think I should do that or make a more origianl one? I feel kind of guilty copying it so close even though the wine is true.

Ramona

i would use it Ramona...very nice label. Just a suggestion for a bit of variation on it.

20080515_195253_Stags_Leap_labe.jpg

Very nice!
I like the second one, but both look good.

I think I would relocate the apostrophe slightly.
To me, it looks a little out of place .....

20080516_041439_Stags_Leap_labe.jpg

Thanks,
It looks great with the sepia tone. And the apostrophe, that is how that particular font places it. I played around with it because it seemed out of place to me too. Might have to try a different font.

Ramona

I like it in both white and Waldo's sepia tone....and like what Lloyd did with the apostrophe. Well done....all of you....
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back