Other How much wine do you have on the go?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually make 800-1,000 bottles a year and usually have 500-750 bottles at the ready at all times.

Well, I'm not so addicted after all. I have 3 kits on the go most of the time, and bottle one per month. I have about 240 bottles in storage.

I'm brand spankin' new. First batch started 12-13-15. I have 42 gallons in production + 5 gallons beer. Not bad for one month. I'm cutting my teeth on cheaper early drinkers to learn. Nothing in the bottle yet. :(

I'm brand spankin' new. First batch started 12-13-15. I have 42 gallons in production + 5 gallons beer. Not bad for one month. I'm cutting my teeth on cheaper early drinkers to learn. Nothing in the bottle yet. :(

Wow that's what they call jumping in with both feet! I think that is the fastest onset, most aggressive case of wine making addiction ever reported [emoji15]

I do about 100 gallons per year, 40% kits, 40% from grapes, and 20% various fruits like peach, apple, blackberry, and elderberry

Latest posts

Back