How Many 750ml Bottles Do You Drink Per Week?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Many 750ml Bottles Do You Drink Per Week?

• 3-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5

• NOYDB

• Total voters

Chopper

Reaction score
How many 750ml bottles do you drink per week? If you drink different size bottles, do your best to convert to 750ml equivalent.

Here we go thru 2-3 bottles a DAY !
smiley32.gif

BTW FYI I just counted 90+ CASES full not including whats on my wine racks or whats fermenting (15 carboys)

1 to 2 bottles a week. Yeah I know light weight, but everything does get a chance to age.
smiley4.gif

Three or less for now..... But thats always subject to change.

joan

did you stutter? or is this really true? You are a gold medel and label making Queen so please - - - -

rrawhide

I have cut back drastically as I am on Jenny Craig right now and have found that any alcohol really slows down the weight loss. But when I was drinking more regularly it was 1-2 bottles a week. BTW I have lost 14 lbs so I am almost at my halfway point, I want to loose 30

rrawhide said:
joan

did you stutter? or is this really true? You are a gold medal and label making Queen so please - - - -

rrawhide

Nope, no stuttering. It's the truth. Isn't that strange?

CindyJo!!!! You rock!! Excellent work! You should be very proud of yourself!

Congratulations CindyJo on your loss
smiley36.gif
. I have had to cut back also but I make sure I include wine in my daily calories. I've been using sparkpeople.com and have lost 38 lbs.
VC

Thank you for your kind words and support. I am very happy with my loss.

Wife and I go through about 5 bottles each a week. I lost 105lbs 3 years ago. Didn't cut back on wine but started watching what I ate and started working out. I went from 250 to 145. It took me about 13 months. 3 years later I'm still at 150lbs. Don't know if I could give up my wine with dinner.

Heck, why wait - drink wine while you workout! You'll probably have more fun while you exercise, too.
smiley20.gif

- Jim

Did younot know thatscientific studieshave foundnew strains that can help maximize the potential for the ultimate workout? If you have 1 glass of wine (red or white) before your workout and 2 just after;your body burns twice as much fat and calories. It provides you with more energy during your workout and leaves you feeling more vibrant. It was a very interesting article that I think was published in the American Medical Journal last month.

I have to confess, I was only half joking in my post. I frequently have wine after a workout and often offer my clients tastes as well. They consider it a perk of doing business with me.

Most importantly with anything fitness - find out what works for you and stick with it.

I'll toast a glass to you, Underboss, when next I quaff the vino.

- Jim

LOL...I was okay kidding as well. Please don't drink andworkout. You would most likely end up hurting yourself.

In the winter I am good for 3 a week; however, I don't drink but 1 or 2 a month during the Summer.

I see FOUR voted as saying they drink over 5 bottles a week. We go through more than twice that much. How many do the other 3 drink?

Latest posts

Back