how are you spending your last day?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keena

Reaction score
Tomorrow is Dec 21! Lol. If the world really was goin to end, what does your last day consist off?

Mine is just my last exam in college for the semester, then a 2 hour drive to the family through a snow storm. Yup that's right, I'm taking a test on my last day, lol.

Hmm. Perhaps I should be cooking surf and turf on the grill tonight. And as was mentioned in another thread, drinking all of my wine. :dg

Or better yet, maybe I should be busy maxing out my credit card on things I can use to barter with after the apocolypse. Then return them all on Saturday.

Sorry Keena, I didn't mention Wisc. in my other thread about where the storm is going. I spent most of today moving snow and now I'm drinkin wine and playing on the puter. Arne.

I am spending my last day laughing at the preppers and all the people that believe the world ends tomorrow...;)

It wasn't so much "the world ends tomorrow" as in a big catastrophic explosion or something to that nature, it was more like, "the world as we know it ends tomorrow".
Now all of the "End of Times" prophecies or signs are supposed to manifest, several of which are already supposed to have already come to pass.

I have no idea if it is true, nor will I mock what is written in the Bible, the biggest issue is how these prophecies are being interpreted, over the centuries, people have gone out of their way to associate present day occurrences with something that they read, how many times have we heard about Nostradamus' predictions associated with everything from something in the news to an out break of the flu!

Anyway...who knows, I'm not building a bunker or stockpiling food and water, but I can tell you that ironic enough, it's been raining steady all night and the Hudson river is flooding..... coincidence? ...LMAO!!!!

Sorry Keena, I didn't mention Wisc. in my other thread about where the storm is going. I spent most of today moving snow and now I'm drinkin wine and playing on the puter. Arne.

Yea, I'm about to attempt to shovel my car out for work right now.. Lol

I'm excited to see how the ppl react when they find out their wrong... Notice I never said who was goin to be wrong! dun dun dunnn...! Lol

Well I am off of work in an hour, then I am heading over to the Barclays center in Brooklyn to see my guitar idol: Dave Matthews.

Not a bad way to start an 11 day vacation huh?

We live! Man those ppl who prepared and had bomb shelters built must feel silly now... At least now they have a pretty sweet secret wine room! :)

Back