High everyone...I'm back

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paubin

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm back from vacation. Had a great time in RI. Unfortunately I missed on meeting Scott. I was hoping for a PM but you must have been busy Scott. I even had a bottle of my Pinot Chard set aside for you. Oh well, next time.

I spent one weekend of my time on Block Island and I would suggest it to anyone who really needs to unwind. Only bad part is eating there is pretty pricey, $40.00 for 1 slice of pizza, 1 cheeze burger, 1 dozen clam cakes. That would be like $400.00 for our Canadian friends...LOL
smiley2.gif

I also checked out several vinyards in Martina's neck of the woods during the drive. That was also a great time.

Nice to see everyone has been busy and I'll be starting a blueberry melomel and a lambrusco style wine in the next couple days.

Pete

I was in Paris (France, not Texas) a few weeks ago and it was about that expensive. Makes those water and no food diets look really good. No wonder Parisians are skinny.

Pete sorry I missed you on this trip but glad you had a good time in RI and helped out the local economy!

Latest posts

Back